Fire Door Inspector

  • Location:

    Lincolnshire, England

  • Sector:

    Construction & Property, Technical & Engineering

  • Job type:

    Full Time

  • Salary:

    Car, Healthcare

  • Contact:

    Ben Henning

  • Contact email:

    ben.henning@search.co.uk

  • Job ref:

    Req/556660

  • Published:

    2 months ago

  • Expiry date:

    2020-06-04

  • Start date:

    ASAP

Fire Door Inspector / Surveyor - Lincoln
£30,000

Do you have your HNC / HND - Surveying?

Seeking a Fire Door Inspector / Surveyor to inspect & survey Fire Doors representing a leading FM Company across Lincoln County Council. As a Fire Door Inspector / Surveyor you will be responsible for covering over 150 sites across Lincoln.

* £30,000 (base salary)
* Company Car (or Car allowance)
* 37.5 Hours Working Week
* Healthcare
* Dental Cover, Life Insurance
* Pension Scheme
* 26 Days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays)

We are looking for a Fire Door Inspector / Surveyor with 3 years experience post qualifications and of course a Surveyor with their HNC or HND in Surveying.

70% of this work will be in the field surveying Fire Doors whilst the other 30% in the office submitting your findings. You will have the opportunity to progress quickly into working with contractors and contract management.

Please Apply For This Role For More Information!

Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.