Fire & Security - Field Line Manager (£38,000)
(Company Car, Healthcare)
An opportunity in the Fire & Security sector for a Field Line Manager has become available in Surrey. A competitive base salary, company car / allowance and unique benefits package is on offer for you, if you have the skillset and experience to be a Field Line Manager in the Fire & Security sector.
Fire & Security - Field Line Manager - You will need to…
* Organise the day-to-day duties and operation of the Fire & Security team, resolve operational problems, deal with customers and liaise with other members of staff.
* Manage performance metrics, KPI's.
* Proactively manage work in hand to ensure accuracy of forecast and job completion.
* Monitor and control allocated job budgets and justify variations to these.
* Manage customer relationships and minimize disputes whilst liaising directly with the Credit Control Department.
Fire & Security - Field Line Manager - You will receive…
* Base salary: Competitive
* Company Car (or Car allowance)
* Quarterly Bonus Scheme
* 25 Days Holiday (plus 8 Bank Holidays)
* Pension (matched up to 7%)
Excited by this opportunity? - Please apply for this role and I will be more then happy to provide you with more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.