FinTech Integration and Implementation Consultant - early to mid career level
You will be onsite with leading FS clients representing this innovative FinTech, using SQL, working closely with a Project Manager to deliver my clients banking solutions.
You need to be able to use SQL and code, its not a Software Engineering role but an understanding of code really helps.
What is in it for you?
- Work is interesting and varied, well suited to someone from a technical background wanting to transition into more business focused role
- Strong progression route with support to achieve your goals
- Competitive package
- Structured training - you will be a SME in this FinTech's leading Software Solutions after the training and support you will be given
- Will be working with SQL on really intersting on site projects covering intergration and implementation
- Have to have experience with SQL
- Started in Software Engineering and either transitioned into other roles such as Business Analyst or Consultant or you are still in Software Engineering but looking to chance roles into a business focus within Technology
- Get relational databases, ideal if you have worked with Oracle project, used Pl/SQL
- Would benefit from a background in Banking or Investments or FinTech but not essential if you have the above
What will you actually do?
- Represent this leading FinTech on client site with some of the best known names in banking, well suited to someone personable who enjoys engaging with people and wants to build relationships / work in partnership with the client
- Use your SQL skills on projects when neeeded
- Typical responsibilities include:
- Running meetings or workshops
- Delivering presentations
- Facing off to Technical and Non-technical stakeholders
- Conduct Gap Analysis
- Design Solutions with wider team / functional requitements
This is a great opportunity to work consultatively within banking and further your career with a leading FinTech brand with an enviable client list that can only further enhance your CV.
For this career enhancing opportunity please apply to hear more!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.