Financial Services Trainer, South West, very competitive salary and benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest financial advice networks in the UK as a Financial Services Trainer.
Our client our a dynamic, fast-paced and growing business with huge ambition, who believe in investing heavily in the development of their people, continuously striving to give them the platform to reach their full potential. A truly innovative, forward thinking business who have recently placed in the Top 100 Best Companies to work for!
The primary function of this role is to create and deliver professional training and assessment programmes for Advisers including Adviser Induction, specialist licensing and bespoke training events, using a variety of mediums.
Designing material for training delivery that:
- uses a variety of learning media to engage most delegates most of the time
- can be used flexibly e.g. face to face events and virtual classroom
- addresses the delegate's technical and skills development needs
- provides clarity of business quality standards
Delivering training material at events that:
- caters for various learning styles
- challenges and confronts the status quo when appropriate
- enables delegates to apply learning to 'real world' scenarios
Creating assessments that:
- take into account business quality standards and technical knowledge requirements
- involve all key stakeholders in the design and sign off process
- adhere to all relevant technical and regulatory requirements.
Administering assessments that include:
- invigilating, marking, providing feedback and substantiating the mark awarded when challenged
- holding difficult conversations with Advisers who have failed an assessment
Maintain Professional, Company and Industry knowledge by:
- monitoring Corporate quality issues
- ensuring technical knowledge is maintained, as appropriate
- keeping up to date with business submission systems
- keeping abreast of regulatory changes and a general awareness of what's happening within the market
- maintaining a comprehensive CPD record consistent with the minimum 35 hours requirement for Retail Investment Advisers
- taking ownership and responsibility for issues/ queries or complaints and seeing them through to a satisfactory conclusion
- Industry qualifications - be Diploma qualified and working towards Chartered status
- Recognised training qualification and/or a minimum of 3 years training experience in the Financial Services Industry
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.