A Financial Services Administrator is required for an award-winning financial administration business working within their centralised client servicing and administration unit. Based in Farnborough, the Financial Services Administrator will earn up to £24k, with great company benefits.
The purpose of this full-time FS Administrator role is to liaise with advisers and clients to arrange and book annual review meetings, issue appointment packs and produce valuation reports.
The Financial Services Administrator will:
- Prepare client files for annual reviews
- Process all new business (investment accounts, ISA's, Bonds, Pensions)
- Arrange annual review meetings
- Raise business invoices and deal with further business queries
- Communicate with advisors, clients and providers
The administrative role will require excellent planning and organisation skills, a professional telephone manner and excellent administration skills. You'll be passionate about delivering seamless client experiences, building up relationships and collaborating where appropriate.
Financial Services skills required:
- 5 GCSEs grades A-C/9-4, including Maths and English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong planning, administration and customer service skills
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Accurate data entry, which goes hand in hand with exceptional attention to detail
Experience within an IFA, and especially in a life, investment and pension environment, would be highly advantageous, too.
If this Financial Services Administrator role in Farnborough sounds like something, you could excel at, contact us today for more information and get the ball rolling. Interviews will take place via telephone or online, and there will be home-based flexible working options initially, during the COVID-19 lockdown.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.