Financial Reporting Accountant, 6 Month FTC
Salary: £200- £300 day rate
Location: Leeds City Centre
Contract: 6 month fixed term contract
This globally recognised manufacturing business in Leeds is looking for an ACCA/ICAEW qualified Financial Reporting Accountant to join the business with immediate effect. Due to recent demands, the business has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Reporting Accountant to join the Group Finance team on an interim basis.
Purpose of your role:
* Prepare monthly management reporting and budget/forecasting submissions for head office
* To participate in preparation of Group financial statement notes as part of the Group Finance team
* Review of the group reporting of inventory, including coordination of regional inventory schedules and calculation of consolidation journals for unrealised profits.
* Ad hoc project support Group Finance
* Maintenance of general ledger in SAP and monthly submissions into the group consolidation system
* Statutory accounts preparation
* Periodic submission for budget and forecast for the head office entity.
* Participate in the preparation of the year end/half year Group Financial Statements - preparation of certain notes to the FS and review of certain regional entity submissions.
* Drive the co-ordination of the Group Corporate Transaction Process
* Co-ordinate and review the monthly inventory schedule submissions from regional teams and review the exercise of calculation of unrealised profits for purpose of consolidation.
Ideally you will:
* Be fully qualified ACCA/ICAEW
* Manufacturing or Retail sector experience
* Have extensive financial accounts and reporting experience
* Strong MS Excel and be able to bring analysis to life to non-finance stakeholders
* SAP experience is desirable
A truly superb opportunity for an immediately available Financial Accountant to gain exposure and the opportunity to work for a highly desirable & globally recognised brand.
Do not delay in applying to this highly desirable role. Please contact Megan McLafferty at Search Consultancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.