Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£22000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, exam support, training, parking
Financial Planning Administrator
Up to £28,000 + excellent benefits package, bonus, exam support
An Independent Financial Adviser organisation in York are hiring. I require an enthusiastic and experienced Financial Planning Administrator to join this successful office.
Experience in a Financial Services environment is essential and in return you can receive an excellent salary and benefits package including bonus and genuine career progression.
The successful candidate will:
* Have at least 1 years experience carrying out an administration/sales support role within a Financial Services Advice environment.
* Detailed and working knowledge of regulatory requirements.
* Experience and knowledge of investments, pension plans and other financial products.
* Strong IT skills; basic MS Office package.
* Excellent organisational and communication skills.
* Strong numeracy skills.
The main duties of this role include:
* Liaising with clients, fund managers, solicitors and accountants daily.
* Processing and monitoring complex business.
* Completing FCA compliant transactions.
* Obtaining information from fund managers.
* Sending letters of authority.
* Working closely with advisers.
Please apply in confidence, or contact David Elders at Search Financial Services directly on Leeds 308 8041, or connect via LinkedIn.