Are you passionate about financial planning, articulate and committed to succeeding in your financial services career? And are you ready to take the next exciting step? You'll be earning a very competitive salary in your first year, in this desirable role based in Provence, France.
My client, an ambitious, global company, is looking to employ a new Financial Planner to work as a retail investment adviser to help clients achieve their financial goals and objectives. The ideal client will have a minimum of 5 years' experience working with investments and insurance and will be qualified to at least Level 4 in Regulated Financial Planning.
Duties of the Financial Planner role include:
- Using presentations and one-on-one meetings to communicate the Creative Investment Service to existing pension scheme members
- Assessing the client's attitude to risk and identifying areas of a shortfall in a client's financial plan and making appropriate recommendations where gaps are identified
- Maximising further business opportunities in accordance with targets set by Creative
Taking on challenging responsibilities, you'll demonstrate recent financial accounting experience as well as investment, banking, accounts and financial analyst experience.
What this Financial Planner role offers you:
- A very competitive starting salary with the chance to grow within the company
- Personalised mentoring and training programmes
- An excellent benefits package and attractive bonus structure
- An inclusive and progressive working environment
Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment in Provence, France when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and our client.
For more information and to discuss this excellent Financial Planner opportunity, please click below to apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.