Professional Connection IFA - London/Surrey
I am recruiting on behalf of a Accountancy practice who are seeking an accomplished financial planner to join their existing Wealth Management team.
The primary focus of this role is to work alongside the Partners and senior managers of the firm to ensure the provision of high quality holistic advice to new and existing private clients.
Main duties and responsibilities
* You will work very closely with the companies accountancy partners.
* Servicing an existing high quality client base which is already generating on-going financial advice fees.
* Accountancy Partners and Senior Managers will help you grow the client bank by providing high quality referrals.
* Pensions and Investments are the current focus but the ability to develop Trust business, and in particular to build close relationships with local Solicitors would be highly desirable.
* You will benefit from the support of a highly technical Administrative and Paraplanning team.
Qualifications, skills and experience required
Dip PFS is essential, additionally the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' experience as a competent adviser and hold a current SPS. Additionally, although not essential, you will have attained or be working towards the Level 6 Chartered status
The company offer a competitive salary a bi annual (uncapped) performance related bonus and extensive benefits.
For more information and/or an initial conversation in confidence please contact Nick Tagg at Search Consultancy on 01293 848137
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.