Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
over 1 year ago
£30,000 - £50,000
I am pleased to be representing a prestigious regional Financial Advisory business who are seeking an experienced Financial Planner to inherit, build and develop and existing client bank and also work with regular ongoing leads.
Summary of Role
This is a FCA regulated role (CF30) and although a large part of the time is naturally spent out of the office in client meetings, you have the opportunity to work remotely also.
The core duties and responsibilities associated with the role include:
* Ensure that clients receive an appropriate standard of service and communication.
* Ensure that clients receive a holistic financial planning consultation initially and reviewed at least annually, unless they are purely transactional clients who have chosen not to do so.
* Follow the company's operating policies and procedures, so that client servicing is conducted consistently and efficiently and operational risks are appropriately managed.
* Grow the number of clients served by recruiting new clients through referrals, personal networking and by making presentations to professional firms such as lawyers.
* Respond to new enquiry leads generated by the firm, converting them to become new clients.
* Grow revenues by encouraging clients to do more business with the firm, through doing an excellent job and by identifying specific areas of potential need.
You will be supported by a highly experienced team of qualified paraplanners and administrative staff and a leadership team committed to giving you the best opportunity to be successful.
The company offers a competitive basic salary and bonus structure with uncapped earnings.
If you are interested to find out more, please do not hesitate to contact Antonia Mihaylova at Search Financial Services on 07580 429 541 for a confidential discussion or send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, I can be contacted via Linked-In.
If this role isn't for you, Search Financial Services offer voucher incentive for recommendations/referrals … Ask for details!!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.