Financial Controller required to work as a key member of the Finance team for one of our growing clients in the Liverpool. The Financial Controller will report into the Group Finance Controller and be responsible for all the financial aspects. The Financial Controller will manage a team and also produce management accounts ensuring accuracy and timeliness that will help facilitate management decisions. The Financial Controller will also produce budgets and forecasts and be able to financially evaluate and provide advice on operational changes.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for:
* Developing reporting to meet the changing needs of the business and ensuring compliance
* Produce and evaluate weekly and period management accounts
* Produce and evaluate weekly KPI and Hours reporting.
* Produce and understand the budget and forecasts to detailed line and KPI level.
* Weekly analysis of figures and reporting
* Monitoring and communication to colleagues of performance against budget.
* Develop and improve reporting and processes
* Project financial evaluation as and when required e.g pay negotiations.
Experience & Background Required:
* Part / Fully Qualified Accountant, ideally CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
* Proficient in Excel and SAP
* Excellent communication skills
Company & Benefits:
* Free parking
* Excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to drive change and add significant value to this business.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.