Salary to £40,000 excellent benefits package.
Search Consultancy are currently supporting our established city centre client who have a new requirement to recruit a qualified Financial Controller based in Manchester.
The role of Financial Controller will be leading and managing the small accounts department to support the business in its development as well as having involvement with the client base on a day to day basis. The Financial Controller will provide outstanding support to our clients and to support the Finance Director in their role.
Your duties will include -
* Client stakeholder management
* To design and implement financial systems and processes
* Complete and review the management account packs
* To manage financial forecasting models across the business and its portfolio
* Run detailed weekly cash flow forecasts
* Production of benchmarking reports
* Management of the finance function
* Identify opportunities for better delivery
* To represent the business within networking opportunities
* Refine and improve the reporting systems
The key for this Financial Controller role is the ability to lead and drive a busy accounts function, having had previous experience in a front to back Finance role with management exposure. In addition to the ability to communicate effectively with the senior stakeholders internally and external to the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right business focused accountant to make a real difference whilst providing superb career development and to have exposure at a decision making level.
If the role is of interest please apply to Stewart Pearson at Search Consultancy through the website as directed.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.