I am currently working with a global leading professional services company based in the city centre of Edinburgh who are looking to recruit an exceptional Financial Controller to be a key member of their finance team.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
* Managing the flow of revenue through forecasting and invoicing to collection of receivables.
* preparing monthly management accounts, actual and forecasting.
* Responsible for the control environment, ensuring all financial processes are completed and all financial reporting is accurate and compliant with all relevant accounting standards.
* Set up and training of new starters within the company
What you will require:
* ACA/ ACCA/CIMA/CPA qualified
* Supervisory experience
* Ability to interpret complex financial information
* Excellent communication and influencing skills with staff members and stakeholders
* Strong technical and management accounting experience
* Excellent attention to detail
* Advanced excel skills
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.