Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Financial Controller | Manchester | £45,000 - £50,000 | Progression to FD on offer
An opportunity has arisen to join an exciting, hospitality business operating in a fast moving market. Reporting into the Managing Director, this role will oversee an initially small finance team, responsible for month end close of the control accounts whilst also requiring you to be business facing, understanding and improving how finance integrates into the wider group.
Other main duties;
* Production of annual and quarterly budgets, cash flows and forecasts
* Preparation of year end accounts, working with external auditors
* HMRC submissions
* Oversee and review FX transactions
* Balance sheet reconciliations
* Provide detailed MI on sales performance vs targets
* Management of financial accounts (AP, AR & payroll)
* Produce monthly board pack for review by the FD and MD
Ideally you will be CIMA/ACCA Qualified with exposure to the hospitality sector. This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to progress to becoming a Finance Director in a short space of time.
* Flexible working location and hours
* Career progression
* 24 days holiday
* Annual bonus
* Substantial affiliated discounts
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.