Job Title: Financial Controller- fully qualified - retail & distribution sector
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Are you a Finance Manager now who wants the number two job? Within 2 years you'll be Head of Finance due to a proactive succession plan, based on a projected £200m growth trajectory. This client are insulated from economic down turns due to what the supply and distribute.
Would you like to manage a team of part qualified Accountants & accountancy support staff with a ambitious and progressive retail and distribution business.?
Are you a business partner who thrives delivering those reports and financial information to board level leaders.
This role will utilise all the hats of accountancy and you'll be part of an amazing group with a national reach.
What's in it for you?
* Freedom to develop and change processes and procedures
* Commercial project work (new product development)
* Generous holiday with holiday trading
* Flexible working hours
* Regular team and company social events
* Company bonus scheme
* Leadership and development for 10 direct reports part qualified and support staff
* Overall responsibility for the consolidated Group management accounts and production of the monthly board pack and bank pack schedules
* Responsibility for Group costs & Exceptional costs P&L
* Statutory accounts Co-ordination, production and review across a large complex multi entity organisation. Accounts produced under FRS102 Accounting standards.
* Develop strong relationships with all key stakeholders across the Accounting Centre and London finance
* Identify and implement KPI's to drive high levels of performance and efficiency throughout the team.
Ideally you will:
* Be fully qualified accountant, with a strong technical background
* Have the ability to present financial information at all levels
* Be a Self-starter with ambition to progress within the Arcadia business
* Have the ability to work to deadlines and be flexible to deal with changing business demands
Get in touch with Gavin Dixon at Search Consultancy for more details. Don't delay getting your CV over this will move quickly to interview stages.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.