Salary to £70k plus excellent benefits package
We are supporting our growing financial services business with the recruitment of a qualified technically strong Accountant for a Finance Manager role based in Manchester.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced Finance Manager to continue their career in a rewarding and progressive working environment.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Group Finance team and will work closely with the team to ensure that the risk and control framework is effective for the Group.
This will be a wide-ranging role in a fast-paced organisation and the right candidate will be joining a high performing finance team. There role will provide a number of areas that can develop professional growth to your career.
Key Responsibilities -
* Development of Key Risk Indicators for the Financial Reporting.
* Performing analysis of the indicators to identify areas of risk and making improvements to address then track actions to completion
* Make recommendations to improve the quality within the control framework to assess controls
* Ensure the implementation of recommendations
* Monitoring of unresolved issues and status of remediation actions, including audit observations
This candidate will certainly be a qualified accountant, ideally with experience from within in the financial services sector.
This excellent opportunity will suit a strong communicator who is passionate about developing their career in a regulated environment.
If the role appeals please do apply to Stewart Pearson at Search through the application portal.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.