Financial Control Assistant Accountant
£26- £29k + Study Support ACCA/ CIMA
About the business:
Exciting opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join this transforming Manufacturing business in Leeds. The Financial Control team compromises of the banking, cash accounting, credit card and group financial reporting functions (including shared and international) through to production of the statutory accounts.
Duties to include:
* Intercompany Accounting
* Key support running the Group and Subsidiary statutory audit. Co-ordinating audit requests and ensuring supporting schedules have been adequately reviewed prior to submission.
* Responsible for key subsidiary accounts
* Production of the Group consolidated statutory accounts.
* Production of Accounting manual, documenting financial policies and ensuring accurate control embedded within all policies.
* Responsible for Group intercompany balances, ensuring month-end controls are implemented.
* Ownership of weekly intercompany analysis ensuring cash settlements are timely and accurate, actively participate in reviews with Head of Finance & Treasury.
* Assist with the production of the monthly balance sheet, preparing relevant supporting schedules and analysis for key balances.
* Key involvement in the transformation process of the business
* Assist with the data migration and implementation of new project.
* Fully or part qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA).
* Ability to recognise and adapt to changing priorities, whilst remaining focused.
* Excellent Excel Skills
* Ambitious and desire to progress
* Strong numeracy and analytical skills are imperative
* Study Support ACCA/ CIMA
* Increasing holiday package
* Flexible working
* Superb staff discounts
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.