An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone with a background in Financial Services, to work with our Financial Services client based in Edinburgh City Centre. The role is for a Financial Administrator, and the successful candidate will work closely with the Paraplanner to support with the smooth running of the administration side of the business, as well as liaise with clients and providers. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join an established financial company based in the City Centre of Edinburgh, as their business continues to grow and expand.
* Preparing tea's and coffees for clients visiting the building
* Process and update new business effectively and accurately
* Prepare client valuations and support the Paraplanner with fund research and planning reports
* Scan and upload receipts onto the system
* Process new business applications
* Deal with clients and providers via telephone and email
* Greet visitors into the business both confidently and professionally
Experience, skills and knowledge required:
* Must be able to listen and respond to clients needs
* Must have a clear desire to assist clients and willingness to deliver an exceptional service at all times
* Must be articulate in all client communications avoiding the use of jargon
* Display a professional approach at all times
* Must be able to both cooperate with and proactively support colleagues
* A willingness to support others
* Must be presentable and professional at all times
* Highly organised and willing to be versatile to accommodate the needs of the business
* MUST have a minimum of 2 years experience within an Administration role within an IFA office or working for a provider.
* Strong excel skills, with high attention to detail ensuring accuracy at all times
* Clear and concise language when dealing with clients, both via email and telephone
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.