Our Client, a modern, dynamic Financial Adviser based in Linlithgow, Scotland have an exciting full-time role in their Finance Department. As part of their Fiance Department you will be part of a team who deliver and provide excellent service to their clients. Your main focus will be to ensure all income received is processed accurately to the relevant accounts within the agreed timeframe and standards.
* Deal with all aspects of finance via email and telephone
* Process both manual and electronic statements - Accuracy is key as is the ability hit monthly team deadlines. This will involve contacting providers for missing statements
* Investigate initial income payments and then report this to New Business team as required
* Investigate clawbacks when required, contact providers and report to Advisers via claw back notifications
* Set up and send both recurring and ad hoc invoices - liaise with New business team where required
* Will be required to both monitor and process unmatched policies/agencies
* Deal with all aspects of Adviser charging which may include internal procedures and external provider specific procedures
Working as a Finance Administrator you will report to the Finance Team Leader and will be part of the admin team. As such your job role may occasionally require you to help others complete their duties. Our client uses a bespoke system which has been created by their own IT team; they will provide you with the necessary training to become fluent in its use.
Salaries and Benefits:
Starting Salary £16,400
Holiday Entitlement is 30 days per annum (including statutory holidays).
Company Pension Scheme Available
Promotion opportunities available throughout company for the right candidate
Exam opportunities available within Policy Services to be recognised as a diploma qualified Financial Adviser
Candidates should have to following attributes:
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
A comprehensive understanding of Microsoft office. Confidence in sending and redirecting emails as well as attention to detail. You will be able to work to deadlines and present yourself in a professional manner as there are often visitors in the office. You must be able to adapt to fast paced changes to the Financial Services Industry.
Standard Grade English and Maths - Credit Level is desired.
1-3 years previous experience in a similar role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.