12 month Fixed Term Contract
I am currently looking for an Administrator to join a reputable Financial Company based in Leeds on a Fixed Term Contract basis with the potential to go permanent.
This would be an excellent opportunity for an experienced Administrator that has cash processing experience or Financial Services experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Processing all relevant Client payment instructions working towards strict deadlines
* Working closely with various departments within the business
* Liaising with external teams
* Identify opportunities for process improvements within the department
* Answering the telephone dealing with any enquiries
* Assist with client fee billing processes as required
* Identify areas of risk/exposure within the department and to suggest ways in which such risks could be mitigated
* Ensuring an exceptional service and general administrative duties
Key Skills Required
* Must have experience within Cash Processing or Financial Services
* Excellent organisation and accuracy skills
* Able to work in an environment that requires a high level of speed and accuracy
* Resilient and a positive can do attitude
* Flexibility to move between different tasks at short notice
* PC Literate and confident in all Microsoft Packages
* Excellent communication skills
Interviews are being held immediately please apply now or call Emma Gillard on 0113 308 8090 alternatively you can send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.