Financial Accountants Assistant - ££Comprtitive Salary + Study + Benefits - Manchester - Permanent
A exciting opportunity has arisen for a Financial Accountants Assistant to join a Euopean manufacturer based in South Manchester.The Financial Accounts Assistant will be responsible for managing Treasury Tasks, Support Finance Service Centre Process Improvement projects, Support Financial Accounts Manager, Group Reporting Accountant and Finance Service Centre (FSSC) Manager in their duties. Support Month End closing and balance sheet reconciliations and queries for the businesses.
The successful candidate will be studying towards a professional qualification, ( Part Qualified) CIMA or ACCA with a solid accounting background. Specific Treasury experience preferred. A degree of business acumen must be demonstrated. SAP skills would a advantage along with Advanced level Excel.
- Manage and undertake Treasury tasks - manual payments, bank account administration / bank reconciliations, Direct Debit control (including contracts file management)
- Manage all corporate card facilities - fuel cards, corporate cards, gift cards - including analysis / reporting / Vat compliance
- Setting up Purchase Requisitions/Purchase orders for HQ and coding of invoices
- Support management of FSSC portal pages, shared folders and FSSC forms - publishing and communicating forms, procedures, policies etc. (including process maps for Senior Accounting Officer compliance)
- Support Collation and delivery of FSSC monthly KPI reporting
- Support the other Financial Accounts Assistants in their month end / reconciliations and other tasks as necessary (journal preparation / posting, closing routines - fx / capex, Intercompany reconciliations)
- Support the Financial Accounts Manager, Group Reporting Accountant and FSSC Manager in their duties as necessary
- Support for PSA annual reporting
- Support analysis work for insurance and corporation tax returns and year end audit
- Other Ad Hoc duties as required
The successful candidate will have a excellent work ethic, be a strong team player, hands on as this role requires you to be involved in all areas of the business. You must have excellent communication skills and actively studying towards CIMA/ACCA. In return you will be rewarded with an excellent salary which offers training and a fantastic opportunity to progress.
For further information, contact Vicky Howard @ Search on 0161 835 8619
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.