An exciting opportunity has presented itself within one of Glasgow's iconic Educational Establishments for a Financial Accountant on a 6 Month Fixed Term.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Team, the financial accountant will work alongside the management accountant to provide relevant and accurate financial information to the business stakeholders.
The role will include the following key areas of responsibility:
* Preparation of Annual Budgets and Forecasts
* Assist with Statutory Accounts Preparation
* Work with relevant Costing Information
* Work with any Freedom of Information Requests
* Carry out Program Reviews and Costings
* Support Management Team where needed
* Assist with the Production of Key Performance Indicators
To be considered for this position you must possess:
* Qualified Accountant - ICAS or similar
* PQ/QBE can be considered with industry experience
* Knowledge of Non Prof/Public Sector/Higher Education
To apply for the role please follow the link provided with your most recent CV and Covering Letter
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age