Financial Accountant is required for one of our clients based on the Wirral. The Financial Accountant will be responsible for the financial account processes on behalf of the Group ensuring financial control, reconciliation and completeness of the balance sheets and will report into the Finance Manager.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Prepare timely monthly management balance sheets, P&L and the monthly MI
* Prepare year end accounts, liaise with external auditors regarding tax /VAT
* Responsible for reconciliations, fixed asset registers
* Assist in the preparation of cash forecasting processes
* Assist the finance manager with any adhoc projects and reports
* Performing financial audits and providing financial support to the operations
* Assist in the preparation of month and year end audits
* Liasing with business partners and provide cover for the Finance Manager
* Support and develop junior members of the finance team
* Maintain and effective and positive working relationships
* Part Qualified / Qualified ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent or QBE
* Up to date and relevant experience as a Financial Accountant
* Ability to use Excel
* Minumum of 5 years experience in a similar environment including statutory and tax reporting
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
* Competitive holidays plus bank holidays
* Free onsite parking
To be considered for the role send an up to date copy of your CV in Word format and click APPLY NOW!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.