Salary to £40k plus excellent benefits package
Search Consultancy are supporting our growing professional services client with the recruitment of a qualified Financial Accountant. The role would suit a mover from practice looking for their first steps into an industry based role.
The role will report directly to the senior team and will be interesting and varied to provide a full accounting overview to develop the right candidate forward.
This role will have excellent visibility across the business and provide a tremendous platform for real progression.
Key responsibilities as below -
* Calculation of the monthly accruals and prepayments
* Balance sheet recs
* Production of the monthly financial accounts and consolidated group reporting
* Cash flow preparation and analysis
* Budget analysis with variance analysis and commentary
* Assist in the preparation of the monthly board pack
* Assist with the preparation of half year and full year statutory accounts
* Assisting with the year-end audit preparation and exposure to the audit process
* Assist with annual budget preparation and monthly forecasting
* Projects based work on an ah hoc basis
The key candidate skill set:
* Qualified (Ideally practice experienced) Financial Accountant (ACCA or ACA)
* Exposure to IFRS reporting
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
They offer a very unique environment where you will be part of a progressive culture that promotes a strong team based ethic.
Should the role be of interest please do apply through the website for a further more detailed conversation.
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits package
7 months ago