If you're a Financial Accountant looking for your next career move in Angus, Scotland, this well-paid, full-time role could be for you.
Earning a competitive salary and working in an inclusive team environment for 37.5hrs per week, you'll be reporting into the financial controller and will be responsible for all manner of accounting and financial tasks; including ensuring the correct reporting/analysis of results and the development of reporting and cross-functional support, as well as providing compliance & accounting support to the wider business.
Based in Angus, Scotland, some of your duties as a Financial Reporting Accountant will include:
- Preparing monthly accounts and investigating issues.
- Preparing and sending monthly departmental overhead summaries.
- Assisting with the preparation and interpretation of the budget.
- Ongoing process and reporting development.
- VAT reasonableness testing, and monthly payroll reporting.
As a committed finance expert, perhaps with experience in an accountancy practice or as an analyst, you'll have a wide range of well-honed finance and accountancy skills to help develop the overall business. You'll be positive, ambitious, able to manage your workload and have a great team spirit.
Skills and experience should include:
- Degree qualified or offering relevant accountancy qualifications. You must be CCAB accredited.
- Proven experience of auditing, financial reporting and process-control reviews.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
To find out more about this significant role in Angus, Scotland, please get in touch with Jean-Louis today or email me at Jean-Louis.Venter@search.co.uk. Our client would love to welcome a talented, ambitious and dedicated Financial Accountant to their friendly and successful company.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.