Job Title: Financial Accountant
Location: Bradford - Central
Salary: £40k to £45k
Are you a fully qualified Financial Accountant and have worked in financial services or other regulated sectors? Are you simply not challenged anymore and looking for multiple elements to a job that challenge your expertise and core skills? Then this role with one of the most well established Financial Service sector firms, could add the value to your career and challenge you.
In return you will:
* Get the chance to business partner with non-financial stakeholders
* Work with a dynamic colleagues who are happy to challenge the status quo
* Have access to all areas and divisions with some adhoc project finance work
Ideally you will:
* Be ACCA/ACA or CIMA qualified
* Experience of financial reporting and IFRS
* Strong drive and ambition for personal development and career success
* A calm and positive approach towards multiple demands
* Working alongside the Group Financial Planning and Analysis manager to assist in the preparation of the group budget model including inputting data into the models.
* Responsibility for the preparation of monthly and quarterly statistical returns
* Assisting in the group annual report process, including the preparation and review of financial information and narrative.
* Preparation of elements of the group management accounts, including commentary on variances to budge
This is a progressive role, you will not sit still in this role and environment. Please apply asap if you are interested.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.