I am currently working with one of our top clients in the City Centre of Glasgow who are currently looking to expand their finance team with an experienced Financial Accountant!
In this role, your main purpose will be to support and strengthen the management and financial reporting of the team, being involved in the month end process and a range of challenging project work.
* Business partnering support for budget holders
* Producing and interpreting management information
* Profit and loss review and analysis of variances
* Responsible for month end and year end deliverables
* Preparation and review of financial statements and audit deliverables
* Budgeting and reforecasting
* Responsibility for the preparation of VAT returns and other tax reporting
* Responsibility for general ledger accuracy including preparing and reviewing journals, balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing prepayments and accruals.
* Assisting with ad-hoc projects
What you'll need:
* Qualified accountant (e.g. ACCA, CA, CIMA) with 1 - 2 years PQE
* Strong excel skills
* Business partnering/ client service experience
* Ability to work well in a team and on own initiative
* Ability to identify issues / opportunities and take action
* Any experience of Oracle NetSuite or Caseware advantageous
This is an exciting opportunity for any professional and experienced Accountant looking to progress in their career with a highly reputable business in Glasgow, offering a competitive salary and award winning benefits package!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.