I am currently looking to recruit for a Newly Qualified (ACCA or CIMA - Or just about to Qualify) Accountant to join an exciting business in the Edinburgh area.
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved with a well known global business with excellent potential to progress your career.
Responsibilities will include:
* Maintain the General Ledger: prepare and input monthly journal entries.
* The Analytical review of monthly accounts, and the reconciliation of the main balance sheet accounts.
* Oversee credit control function
* Monitor Departmental costs in line with Forecast/Budget
* Maintain and update accruals and prepayments.
* Overview of Fixed Assets.
* Treasury Activities - Assist Finance Manager with the UK treasury related activities
* Provide annual audit schedules and assist with external and internal auditors.
* Assist with Sarbanes Oxley reporting and help maintain the documentation of internal controls.
* Assist with the provision corporation tax computation analysis and assist with external tax advisors
* Maintain good relationship with local VAT office. Assist with VAT inspections when necessary.
* Respond to ad hoc queries from EMEA Finance
* Carry out other duties that the Finance Manager deems pertinent to the job.
If you are interested in this position then please submit your CV or contact Yasmin on 0131 718 8008.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.