Financial Accountant - Manchester - £28k -£35k + Excellent Benefits Package - Permanent
Search Accountancy are working on a exciting role for one of world's leading Pharma/Life Science organisations. We are now looking for a qualified/part-qualified Financial Accountant to join the EMEA Shared Service Centre in Central Manchester.
The successful candidates will be studying towards a professional qualification, CIMA/ACCA and will have at least two years experience working within a finance environment, preferably within a Shared Service or International organisation. High proficiency in Excel is essential ( to include v look ups and pivot tables) and good working knowledge of SAP. Candidates who have experience in R2R/GL will be favourable.
- Experience of working within a fast paced R2R department in a SSC delivering services to stakeholders, delivering delegated month-end close activities to a stakeholder or group of stakeholders;
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and perform all tasks in a timely and efficient manner;
- Experience of supporting multiple country/unit based market controllers, providing both a transactional and business partnering function to ensure a high quality R2R service is delivered;
- Robust experience of end to end R2R processes within a fast paced Shared Services Centre.
- Experience of liaising and working closely with internal and external auditors;
- Working knowledge of IFRS;
- Experience of direct and indirect taxes;
- Experience of making strong contributions to continuous improvement initiatives;
- ERP (SAP) and advanced Excel skills (including vlook-ups and pivot tables)
- European language skills are desirable
This award winning organisation is truly innovative in what they do and there are fantastic career opportunities available.
For further information, contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.