An excellent salary and benefits package is waiting for a Financial Account Manager looking for a new challenge in the Channel Islands? Our client is seeking an experienced Financial Account Manager to join their inclusive and productive office in Jersey.
In this senior Financial Account Manager role, you will be responsible for the preparation of annual accounts, production of daily NAVs and the clearance of all allocated cash reconciling items. Using your considerable accounts management skills, you will have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks.
Essential Financial Services duties include:
- Preparation of annual accounts for clients to include the arranging and coordinating of audits
- Maintenance of team-specific accounts preparation and reports
- Production of daily NAVs, which will ordinarily include reconciliations of portfolio transactions, cash reconciliations and accrual processing for open-ended funds
- Preparation of various investor reporting deliverables and requests
In addition, you will be supporting the bookkeeping function in conjunction with the accounting requirements of the administration team. You will offer staff and team supervision and development when required and communicate openly and honestly with fee earners and external service providers including trustees, custodians, auditors and investment advisors.
Your Financial Account Manager skills & expertise requirements:
- ACCA/ACA or other relevant accounting qualification preferably with 'Big 4' experience.
- Strong academic and technical background
- Current IFRS / UK / US GAAP experience
- The ability to deal with tasks independently using your initiative and to work collaboratively.
If this Financial Account Manager full-time job in Jersey is the financial services role you're looking for, please reach out to the team here at Search Consultancy today for a confidential conversation.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.