Role: Finance Team Leader
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 + Study support
Monday - Thursday 8:30-5pm
Friday early finish of 3:30pm!
My client is a £100 million turnover a world renounced business. They are rapidly expanding and the finance team in flourishing. This is a newly developed role due to growth.
You will be supporting 2 management accountancy and assisting the learning and delivery across the finance functions.
Purchase Ledger Responsibilities 50%:
- Manage the Purchase Ledger Mailbox, ensuring emails are managed and actioned.
- Manage two purchase ledger apprentices, ensuring the following tasks are completed.
- Ensure supplier statements are reconciled.
- Ensure proforma account is reconciled.
- Ensure Unallocated payments are cleared down. - e.g Direct debits
- Ensure Intercompany Invoices are all on at month end.
- Ensure new supplier accounts are setup correctly and maintain existing account details
- Ensure staff expenses paid weekly
- Ensure purchase invoices queries are resolved. - e.g PO price differences.
Sales Ledger Responsibilities 50%:
- Manage the Sales Ledger Mailbox - ensuring emails are actioned.
- Manage full credit control process
- Ensure customers pay on time.
- Check customer's credit ratings with banks.
- Dealing with internal queries about payments.
- Register sales invoices with finance house to obtain cash
- Ensure no sales invoices are blocked for funding - obtain paperwork
- Ensure unallocated Cash is allocated
- Setting up payments in bank
- Learn to post Journal postings / Double entry
- Additional duties as and when required to benefit the business.
- A minimum of 2-4 years in a all rounded accounts role
- Must be very organised and able to work accurately
- Confident dealing with queries by phone and email
- Confident in own ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Excel skills
- AAT studier or CIMA studier
- AAT qualified or equivalent
- Highly motivated to progress their career
- Excellent excel skills