Finance Reporting Analyst ££Competitive salary + Benefits - Permanent - Manchester
As one of Search's preferred suppliers, this innovative and forward thinking Global organisation is seeking a Finance Reporting Analyst to join their team. Business Support is responsible for delivery of Weekly and Monthly Trading Reports to central and commercial finance teams across the business. Working closely with stakeholders to maintain and develop the reporting function this role is critical to the success of the BSC and gives exposure and visibility across a large part of the business.
As a key member of the Business Support team, the Finance Reporting Analyst is responsible for maintenance and delivery of accurate and on time sales and cost reports and the ongoing development of a management information suite. The role will require a focused and committed candidate with an excellent attention to detail and a problem solving approach.
- Delivery of accurate and timely trading reports to the finance and commercial teams.
- Working directly with business stakeholders to drive improvement, streamlining and automation of reports
- Interrogating SAP transactions to understand the impact of various postings.
- Working with the wider finance team to support changing business requirements.
- Development of new reporting models and processes that serve the needs of the relevant business areas.
- Utilisation of Finance systems to drive control and process efficiency.
To apply for this role, you must have the following:
- Experience of process improvement and system development
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong accounting skills with previous experience interrogating and presenting management information
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- CIMA / ACCA part qualified or similar
This award winning organisation will offer a excellent salary & benefits package along with a clear career path for ongoing development.
For further information, please contact Vicky Howard @ Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.