Up to £53,000 + bonus
We are currently working with a global Plc that is recruiting for an experienced Finance Manager to take the lead on a multi-million pound project based out of Leeds. Our client is an international business who is a market-leader in their field.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Finance Manager who's pro-active and likes to roll their sleeves up and get involved.
The main purpose of the role is to take full financial responsibility of the £20m contract including providing the main point of contact to operations management. You'll have overall responsibility for the management and financial accounts as well as taking the lead on all commercial financial decisions.
Duties will include:
* Overseeing all accounting systems and processes are adhered to
* Supporting operations with modelling business opportunities & risk
* Responsibility for the financial records and systems and ensuring that team are fully trained
* You will also assist with the development of systems and processes.
* Providing the finance point of contact to all internal & external stakeholders
* Working closely with external auditors to manage half year and full year audits
* Overall operation of the finance team including financial accounting, management accounting, financial reporting, financial control, budgeting and forecasting, and overseeing purchase ledger, sales ledger and payroll transactions.
This role will suit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with a good level of experience in a similar role and have a good working knowledge of Sage, SAP (or similar) & Excel.
Competitive salary of up to £53,000 (dependent on experience)
* Bonus (up to 20%)
* Excellent pension (10% Employer, 5% Employee)
* 25 days holiday
For more information on this role or to discuss new accountancy vacancies in general call Tom Morgan at Search Consultancy on 0113-3088040.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.