Search Consultancy currently has a fantastic opportunity available with a leading Scottish CA firm for a Finance Manager based in the head office in Edinburgh.
Joining as part of the management team, you will work closely with the firm's Managing Partner to support the growth strategy of the business. The role will involve the day to day management of the practice, implementing process improvement and providing quality financial information for internal strategies and decisions.
The role will include a broad range of responsibilities, from the preparation of monthly management accounts, VAT returns and annual budgets, to the overall responsibility for cash flow management, reviewing processes and systems, and liaising with internal project managers.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
* Fully qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
* Exceptional communication skills in dealing with both internal and external stake holders
* Strong commercial awareness
* The ability to delegate work and monitor progress
* Flexibility and adaptability for a variety of tasks and duties
* Confidence in developing solutions to complex issues
* Accountability and ownership of your own work and that of others
What's in it for you?
This represents a superb opportunity to join the senior leadership team of the business and make a significant impact in shaping the growth and strategy of the business going forward. You will have the opportunity to implement your own ideas and process improvements.
You will also be provided with a competitive base salary, flexible working hours and advancement opportunities.
Please apply below, or for further queries relating to the role or other opportunities, contact Jeff McCaskill at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.