Finance Manager required for one of our well established clients. The Finance Manager will report into the Financial Controller and support with the financial processes and systems and also management of a team of 3. The Finance Manager will be responsible for the management accounts for the group and the preparation of accounts on behalf of 2 subsidiary companies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Reporting to the Financial Controller
* Managing a team of 3 including Purchase Ledger Clerk, Credit Control, Assistant Credit Controller and supporting them in their day to day roles
* Conducting monthly appraisals, quarterly reviews and also end of your performance reviews
* Ensuring objectives are set and monitoring key tasks
* Producing monthly management accounts for the group including reporting revenue, P&L and debtor and creditor reports
* Reviewing accruals, pre-payments, bank reconciliations and monthly journals
* Preparation of accounts on behalf of 2 subsidiary companies on a monthly basis and dealing with any related queries
* The ideal candidate will be either a fully qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent
* Must have excellent experience of managing a team
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
* Excellent communication skills both internally and externally with customers
* Strong problem-solving skills
* A pro-active approach with an ability to take ownership and develop and implement finance processes and policies
* Detail oriented and organized, ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding and dynamic environment
The Company / Benefits:
* The company is going through a rapid period of growth
* Competitive company holidays + bank holidays
* Private pension plan, medial, life and healthcare insurance
* Free car parking
If you are interested in being considered or would like to know more about the role please click Apply Now with the latest copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.