Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
about 1 month ago
Finance Manager required for one of our established clients. This is an exciting opportunity for the Finance Manager to support the FD on behalf of a group of companies. The Finance Manager will report to the Finance Director and be required to add a level of expertise and support to the existing finance team.
The Finance Manager Duties & Responsibilities;
* Manage the financial accounting team in areas of financial accounting treasury, tax, internal controls, process improvement, business partnering and support, government contract compliance, and financial control.
* Manage monthly close and year end audit
* Implement, maintain and strengthen control environment
* Co-ordinate the external audit, internal audits and participate in all regulatory audits.
* Preparation of UK GAAP statutory Accounts.
* Co-ordinate monthly / Qtly and annual monthly corporate reporting
* Review and validate all balance sheet reconciliations undertaken by team.
* Partner with FP&A to support management reporting, forecasting and preparation of annual budget.
* Lead and develop team members
* Ensure internal controls are in place to facilitate accurate, efficient and timely financial reporting.
* Identify non-routine accounting transactions
The Finance Manager will have the following skill set:
* ACCA, CIMA, ACA Qualified or equivalent
* Ideally Manufacturing experience, preferably with a multinational company
* Strong accounting and analytical skills
* Ability to lead and develop a team
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a growing organisation that adds real value.
* Career progression
* Flexible working
If you are interested in being considered or would like to know more about the role please click Apply Now with the latest copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.