Search Consultancy are currently working with a manufacturing business based in Warrington who are looking to recruit a Finance Manager in a newly created position due to substantial growth in the business.
Some of the key responsibilities for this role are as follows:
* Improve current systems and procedures to ensure effective management of financial information within the business
* Manage the finance staff so they are motivated and developed over time
* Act as the main point of contact with external auditors ensuring they have all relevant financial information required
* Produce all necessary reports and statements so that accounting information is accurate and cash flow is monitored
* Recommend changes to improve companies financial performance and profitability
* Keep up to date with financial policies and management so that relevant changes can be made within the business to adhere to external regulations
The client has requested that candidates need to hold an accountancy qualification and have a minimum of 2 years experience in an SME manufacturing business.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.