We're assisting an Inverness based company in finding the highest calibre Finance Director to join their busy finance team. The job comes with an attractive salary and the company is looking to on-board the successful candidate asap.
This Finance Director role is multi-faceted and is involved primarily with supporting a small hands-on management board and focusing on driving continued business growth whilst managing a small finance team and supporting them with all aspects of the finance function, including monthly management accounts and managing all the financial and accounting activities including Billings and payments.
If you enjoy getting involved with every aspect of finance and the wider business as a whole on a daily basis then this is the role for you, we are looking for a commercially minded Finance Director whom can take a hands-on approach to the delivery and management of the organisation and its finance function from start to finish.
Finance Director duties include:
* Managing all financial and accounting activities of the business,
* Cash Flows
* Coordinate and direct the preparation of annual budgets and financial forecasts.
* Support month-end procedures.
* Managing a small finance team
* Liaise with external auditors at year-end close process.
* Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
* Manage and comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings.
* Additional duties as necessary and general office management
This position will potentially suit a qualified by experience accountant or qualified accountant that enjoys working within small SME's in very hands on roles.
If this Finance Director role in Inverness is something you are qualified for there is a great opportunity here to get involved with the management of a small SME and support its continued growth. To find out more about the role, apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.