Search Consultancy is currently working on a new opportunity for a Finance Controller to join a multinational corporation in Ipswich.
This role is working for a multinational corporation where you will be responsible for preparing and maintaining relevant, timely and accurate management information and product costing systems to support the decision making of the local operations management team. You will also ensure a robust business control environment is maintained.
In the role you will;
- Prepare the detailed annual Budget.
- Ensure the materials, labour and other costs of operations are recorded and reported accurately and correctly in SAP and the monthly accounts.
- Prepare and maintain regular reports on the performance of operations and associated key performance indicators, to explain any significant variances against Budget / target, and to make recommendations on any actions to be taken.
- To lead and work within cross-functional teams on projects to improve the performance of the business.
- Play a key role within the Finance team in ensuring the results of the overall business are reported accurately and a strong business control environment is maintained.
- Control the total operating costs of operations, including materials, labour, freight and overheads.
Qualifications and experience;
- Qualified ACMA/ACCA/ACA/CIMA accountant, or actively working towards qualification or equivalent experience in the role.
- Experience of applying standard costing and variance analysis in a manufacturing business.
- Intermediate or advanced Excel skills.
- Experience of using SAP or other major Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
To find out more about this opportunity, apply via the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.