Role: Finance Business Partners
Location Liverpool city centre
Fixed Term: 6 -12 months
Salary: £40k to £45k
Finance Business Partners required for x2 Fixed Term 6 month contracts to start asap with our renowned Liverpool City Centre client based in prestigious offices.
Finance Business Partner will report to the Senior Planning & Analysis Manager, your role will be to prepare the annual budgeting and quarterly forecast and ensure budgets/forecasts are developed. Finance Business Partner will be required to build effective relationships with Managers, and as a result, provide a single point of contact advice, and effectively challenge use of resources in meeting demand, performance measures and business plan priorities.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for:
* Support and challenge budget holders and managers to ensure appropriate decisions are made using relevant and robust financial information
* Understand potential risks to the budget/forecast, escalate these as required, and resolve these
* Ensuring the right balance between economy, efficiency and effectiveness (including proactively identifying opportunities to improve this, and influencing budget managers and holders to implement these)
* Ensure there is accurate and timely actual and forecast financial information developed and reported within the Business, including to Board, the senior management team
* Work with the wider finance team to ensure accounts are updated as appropriate and business knowledge is shared within the team as appropriate
* Facilitate the annual budget process
* Support the operations teams in the development and challenge of operational workforce planning models to meet expected demand
* Provide cover for other finance business partners where necessary
Experience & Background Required:
* Part or Fully Qualified Accountant, ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
* Experience supporting and challenging budget holders / managers in a similar finance business partnering role
* Ability to explain financial information to non financial audiences
This is an exciting opportunity to drive change and add significant value to this business.. To be considered for the role send an up to date copy of your CV in Word format and click APPLY NOW!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age