A leading Name within the Glasgow non profit sector are currently looking to hire a number of Finance Business Partners on a permanent basis to assist with Stakeholder Engagement across the business.
This role would suit candidates who are capable to provide some depth to the financials and work with non financial entities to explain what these will mean to the business. Working with several business streams it would be essential for the right candidate to be able to communicate effectively at all levels.
The role will look after but not be limited to:
* Working with Stakeholders across the business to challenge and influence decision making
* Working with internal teams to drive process/business improvements
* Work with Analysts to develop a reporting suite to cover business costs
* Present information to the business to ensure all financial policies are well maintained and adhered to
* Assist Management Accountants with Budgets, Forecasting and Analysis
The right candidate will possess the following:
* Fully Qualified Chartered Accountant (ICAS or similar)
* Experience in a similar role/industry
* Good Communicator
* Experience influencing financial decisions through Business Partnering
To apply, please follow the link provided with you most recent CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.