An exciting new position has arisen for a Billings Clerk / Finance Assistant with a Cheshire-based company.
* Ideally proven experience of processing invoices and credit notes on accounting systems.
* Problem solving, developing and presenting process improvements and robust controls.
* Proven experience of handling large volumes of data using advanced Excel functions
* Experience of dealing with customers over the telephone
Knowledge and Skills
* You must have knowledge of SAP
* Forward thinking with attention to detail
* Excellent analytical skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
You will be responsible for:-
* The input or generation of sales invoices and credit notes
* Ensuring that billing is complete and accurate.
* To perform the calculation and verification of values for certain billing activities.
* To resolve any customer differences or queries so that the correct values can be received in a timely manner.
* Ideally AAT qualified or studying towards this or another equivalent financial qualification.
* 5 GCSE's or equivalent, including Maths and English
Salary up to £21/22 k for the right candidate, plus benefits tbc.
If this role sounds of interest, please contact me asap on 0151 229 5593 or reply to this email.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.