Flexible working hours
Boasting a cabinet of awards and credentials this company have an excellent reputation when it comes to offering a bit of luxury.
The role is suitable for a Finance Assistant with up to date and relevant experience in Bookkeeping as well as that drive and desire to develop their skills and support the Finance Manager with ad-hoc accounting requirements.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Sales ledger control
* Purchase ledger control
* Managing the debtor accounts
* Calling customers and clients for overdue payments
* Banking company cash and reconciling direct debit and card payments
* Bank reconciliations
* Supporting Finance Manager with audit preparation
Skills and Experience:
* Experienced Bookkeeper
* Organised, efficient and able to manage and meet deadlines
* Excellent and effective communicator
* Excel skills
What they offer:
* A warm, friendly workplace with opportunities for skill and career progression
* Competitive remuneration package plus company holidays and pension contribution
* Employee, friends and family discounts / benefits
* Staff incentives
To be considered for the role please submit a copy of your CV in Word format and click APPLY NOW.
Accounts Assistant, Bookkeeper, Accounts Clerk, Finance Officer
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.