I am currently working with a large well-known client based in the Galashiels area that is seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be a vital member of the financial team working to support the Finance Manager. They require a confident, conscientious professional who works well individually, as well as part of a team.
Key responsibilities include:
* Producing month-end accounts, forecasts and annual budgets
* Experience preparing VAT returns
* Month end analysis and assisting with management accounts
* Managing the fixed asset register
* Previous work handling staff expenses
* Purchase and sales ledger experience
* Ability to manage company insurance matters
* Previous experience and high level knowledge in Microsoft office programmes such as Outlook and Excel is essential
To be considered for this position lease forward an up to date CV to Yasmin Bititci at Search Consultancy through the link provided.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.