Finance Assistant required for one of our established clients in Liverpool.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Posting of Receipts and payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Sales Ledger Control
- Liaising with solicitors regarding bad debts
- Reporting to and liaising with Group Management Accountant
- Purchase Ledger Control
- Payment of invoices
- Accruals & Prepayments
Skills and Experience:
- Organised, efficient and able to manage and meet multiple deadlines
- Excellent and effective communicator
- A team player who also strives with the challenges independent working
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excel skills
What they offer:
- A warm, friendly workplace with opportunities for skill and career progression
- Working hours of 37.5 hours per week - between the hours of 9.00am and 5:00pm
- Competitive remuneration package plus company holidays and pension contribution
- Car parking
To be considered for the role please submit a copy of your CV in Word format and click APPLY NOW.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.