Finance Assistant / £11plus per hour & Hol pay / Until Summer 2020 / Manchester
Are you looking to develop excellent experience within a welcoming finance department?
Perhaps you are an Accountancy graduate with some limited experience within a finance team or you may be an AAT studier with office experience looking to gain experience alongside your studies.
The role will involve planning, monitoring and managing funding and expenditure in relation to multiple projects.
- Keeping records of expenditures and completing appropriate documentation
- Track progress and produce reports on a regular basis
- Liaising with funding bodies
- Storing financial documentation in line with specific agreements which will vary by project
- Submit claims and statements
- Support project audits
- Accurately record in relation to funding and expenditure on the financial system for each project
- Payment allocation
- Dealing with queries
- Chasing up outstanding payments
- Other general financial administration duties as required
Skills and Experience:
- Good understanding of budgeting and accounting procedures
- Excellent organisational skills - can work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and numerical skills
- Able to build strong relationships with a variety of people
- Solid IT skills
- Analytical and competent with understanding financial data / producing reports
- Flexible team worker
If you are immediately available, or on no more than 1 week's notice, please send your CV for consideration and shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss further.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age