An exciting new opportunity has arisen to work for a leading Charity in Glasgow as an experienced Finance Assistant
This is a very rewarding role and will suit someone with experience in working in Charity/non profit/3rd Sector.
- High volume reconciliations
- Debtor management/credit control
- Reaching out to charity bodies for funding
- Building key relationships both internally and externally
- Adhering to charity regulations
- Matching and batching invoices
- petty cash and bank reconciliations
If you currently work within Charity/3rd sector and are interested in this position, please apply accordingly.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.