I am working with a market leading business in Livingston looking to secure a Qualified Accountant (ACCA , CIMA or equivalent) to join their team. This is a great opportunity to join an ever expanding business for someone with a strong analytical background. The successful candidate will be leading a team and working alongside the Financial Controller to deliver both the operational and strategic objectives of the department.
Key responsibilities include:
- Day to day management of a team of Accounts Assistants
- Lead the financial analysis and reporting for the AP team
- Be responsible for all month end reporting including review of balance sheet submissions, control reporting and analytical review.
- Contribute to wider continuous improvement of process
- Owning the reporting and monitoring of key performance indicators working with Team leaders to improve their areas with valuable and insightful analysis.
- Liaising with a wide network of Stakeholders confidently and provide accurate process analysis which informs and directs business decisions.
- Review and drive weekly performance target achievement across the various functions within Accounts Payable.
- Key eye for detail and process improvement
- Analytical mind and strong on financial analysis
- Key team member and ability to lead a team
If this sounds like something you might be interested in then please submit your CV using the link below or call Yasmin on 0131 718 8008 for a confidential chat.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.