My client in Edinburgh City Centre is currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst on a full-time permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business whereby you will play a huge role in contributing to the wider business goals and growth plans.
The successful candidate will have rounded experience in Accountancy with particularly strong knowledge in Accounts Payable, balance sheet reconciliations, P&L and accounting standards.
* Managing the AP function
* Weekly analysis of EMEA expenses and credit cards
* Relationship management with internal and external stakeholders
* Reviewing and analysing invoice entry and internal controls to ensure compliance with corporate policy and efficient processing.
* Assisting with payroll data submission for outsourcing
* Process improvement
* Month end journals, accruals and prepayments
* Monitor payment deadlines, manage payment queries and solve vendor related issues.
* Assist wider Finance team with audits
* Educated to degree level (Finance related)
* Part Qualified preferably although open to someone looking to begin their qualification and progress
If you wish to apply for the above position please submit your CV to Yasmin Bititci using the link provided.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.