This opening for a finance analyst is within an established, UK based, Finance team, taking overall ownership of the Aftermarket Service Reporting for our business across EMEAR.
The role will include financial close, reporting, analysis and planning work, as well as interaction with business managers across EMEAR acting as their finance support for all matters relating to Aftermarket Service.
Main Tasks / Responsibilities:
* Financial Close - ensuring correct recording for the P&L and Balance Sheet accounts for the period, understanding key variances to budget, latest forecast and prior periods.
* Financial Reporting to include Management Accounts & Dashboard showing KPIs for issuance to the business managers across EMEAR
* Financial Planning - Working with budget holders to prepare budgets on an annual basis and subsequent interim forecasts throughout the year.
* Compliance - To perform audit testing and provide ongoing support to the business in ensuring compliance within the service business, with a focus on the key area's of stock control and revenue recognition.
* Acting as Business Partner to business managers to assist with understanding of the Reports & Dashboards
* Ad hoc duties, including systems training and support to service personnel
Education/Skills Experience and Personal Attributes:
* Qualified Accountant to AAT level qualified or equivalent - or Qualified by experience
* Highly confident user of Excel
* Possess good numerical, accuracy and analytical skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines during busy periods
* Sage or similar ERP experience
* Experience of Stock/Inventory valuation and reconciliation
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.